Homemade Anti Aging Treatment
A person cannot stop the process of aging. However, aging can be fun if you do it gracefully by avoiding visible signs of aging early on. Though there are commercial anti aging products available in the market, you can adopt simple home remedies that are not only inexpensive, but are safe on your skin. (See Reference 1)
Here are some simple and useful anti aging tips the use commonly available ingredients at home. If your follow these tips regularly, over a period of time, you can enjoy having an excellent glowing and healthy skin. (See Reference 1)
- The simplest method to maintain healthy skin is to drink plenty of water.
- Grate raw coconut and prepare fresh coconut milk from it. Apply it on your face. You would be surprised to see how radiant your skin looks.
- Avocado is oily in nature and can help in maintaining younger looking skin. Apply avocado pulp or rub the slices on your face to rejuvenate your skin.
- Applying castor oil your skin makes it soft and removes wrinkles.
- Raw potato removes pigments, spots and skin marks.
- Blackheads and pimples tarnish our appearance. To remove these, mix lime juice, rose water and glycerin in equal amounts and apply the mixture on your skin just before going to bed. Leave it overnight and thoroughly wash your face with cold water in the morning.
- Dark circles and wrinkles under your skin are clear signs of aging, fatigue or disturbed sleep. Apply honey on the skin around your eyes in order to remove these.
- Applying few drops of fresh lemon juice on the face removes age spots and blemishes.
More Articles :
Show Your Reference Here Without Active Links